Google+ Hot Muscle Girls: Larissa Reis:International Federation of Bodybuilder's (IFBB) professional figure competitor

Friday, May 30, 2014

Larissa Reis:International Federation of Bodybuilder's (IFBB) professional figure competitor

Larissa Almeida Reis was born at May 21, 1979 in Brasília, Federal District, Brazil. She has a degree in Tourism and Hotel Management. She is a Brazilian International Federation of BodyBuilders (IFBB) professional figure competitor and owner of a Las Vegas, Nevada restaurant. Height: 5 ft 6 in, Pre-Contest weight: 135 pounds (61 kg) & Off-Season weight: 143 pounds (65 kg). While a college student, Larissa Reis modeled part-time and her body caught the attention of Playboy Brazil; in 2003 she was chosen to be a playmate. Reis were signed by a supplement company. After that and while working with them as a fitness model, she got the desire to compete as a figure athlete. She said: After my very first fitness modeling shoots my photographer asked me what I thought of the pictures. I said HARDCORE 100%.That is how I live my life. Everything I do, I give 100% hardcore effort. I thank my upbringing in Brazil's capital city of Brasilia and my parents for instilling me with the core values of hard work, loyalty and inner strength. 

Larissa Reis was at 1st Place in South American Championship’2005. She was 1st Place in Brazilian Championship & 3rd Place at World Championship, Barcelona in 2006. In 2007 she earned an IFBB pro card at the IFBB World Championships and moved to the United States. And in 2008 she took 10th place at New York Pro. She was the first Brazilian person to ever win a Pro Show in the United States (Atlantic City 2009, pro figure). And she was at 12th place in Olympia'2009. And also she was at 10th place at Olympia in 2010, 2011, 2012. Larissa Reis is certified by The Professional Personal Trainers Association (ProPTA), a for-profit company based in Texas, as a personal trainer. She sells hats, shirts, shakers, autographed posters and other merchandise on her website. She calls her brand “Hardcoreis”. She opened a restaurant, Protein House, in Las Vegas, Nevada. She said: “I am very grateful for the opportunities that being an IFBB pro athlete has afforded me. I have been able to travel the world and have learned about and come to love so many different cultures. I see so much beauty in this world. My mission is to spread the word of world peace and love to everyone. I am also grateful to work with such amazing sponsors and companies. beBRAVO, Nutrex Research, Pro Tan and Suits By Amy.” She now lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. She trains at Gold's Gym. Reis describes herself as a "spiritual person," and as a Buddhist.(source:wikipidia)













                                  Source: http://www.larissareis.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment